Mother’s Day is right around the corner (this Sunday to be exact), and if you haven’t figured out a gift for her yet, here are a few ideas!
1. Perfume is a classic gift. Instead of getting her usual scent, try something new like Tory Burch ($110). It’s amazing!
2. A new cookbook is always a good idea. Even if she doesn’t cook that much, maybe this will inspire her.
3. Find a pretty frame like this one from Zara Home ($26) and put your favorite picture of you and her in it!
4. You can never go wrong with a classy pair of studs like these Kate Spade beauties ($58).
5. It’s a perfect opportunity to get her something she might not ordinarily buy, like a designer lipstick or nail polish! (Chanel, $35)
6. If she’s a big tea or coffee drinker, a new kettle is practical and fun.
7. A colorful yoga mat is a perfect idea for any yogis or pilates fiends! (Prana, $48)
8. A cute mug paired with a box of her favorite tea or coffee is cheap, easy, and thoughtful.
9. A wallet is the perfect small gift to splurge on. I love this one from Kate Spade ($148).