Can we all just take a minute to comprehend that Christmas is in 1 week?
Um, when did this happen?! I swear, December always seems to fly by. Even though the big day is almost here, it’s not too late to get a great gift! If you still have no idea what to get your bf’s sister or your cousin who you just learned is coming over, I’ve got you covered. I’ve rounded up some great gifts that are small, won’t break the bank, and that you don’t have to trek through the mall for!
1. Champagne is always a great gift. Put a bow on it and you’re good to go!
2. Birchbox (or any subscription box) is a super fun gift- plus, your loved ones will think about you every time they get a new box.
3. Chocolate. Pick up a few fancy chocolate bars (preferably with pretty packaging) and make a cute little gift bag of sweet treats! Give with the champagne for extra points!
4. Ornaments are always a cute gift, because they’ll get used every year. I love this adorable Sugar Paper gift set (perfect for an aunt or sister in law).
5. A coffee mug. Who doesn’t need a new coffee mug?! Personalize it by finding one with a saying you know they love, and pair with either coffee or tea depending on their preference!
6. A treatment mask is perfect for someone who might not pamper themselves all that often! Throw in a lotion to make your own set!
7. Fuzzy socks! I know, I know. Like who actually wants socks? Well, when they are this cute and this fuzzy, someone will! Grab a beanie to go with the cozy vibe.
8. A cozy blanket is a timeless gift that you know will get tons of use. It makes a great family gift!
9. A delicious set of jams. For the foodie on your list, this makes a sweet gift. Try to find a local variety if you can!